This train was a French (SNCF) train, and the train ion which where I realised I actually had tickets for the wrong month. This was triggered by the French family in my seat (one of four grouped around a large table). But, there were spare seats, and the one in the hallway was actually perfect. The French conductor was friendly, and got my hopes up for the rest of the trip by closely examining my ticket and still not noticing the month was wrong. He even directed me to a specific seat at the end of the next carriage where there were powerpoints for my laptop. This train had brightly coloured seats and there seemed to be lots of families on-board, both of which made for a positive, holiday-like atmosphere.
- Carbon Offsets
- Final 2008-2009 Carbon Footprint
- Hunting for happy dolphins and ‘clean’ coal – Hallbarhet Day 2
- First big steps – Hallbarhet Day 1
- What am I not sharing?
- Australia – Darwin to Sydney (the long way)
- Books 4: Outliers, Aussies and Blind Faith
- Books 3: Auto/Biographies
- Books 2: Food, Biocultural conservation, Globalisation and Hope
- Books 1: Trains, travels, and training warriors
- Proudly Australian?
- Sumatra, Java and Bali – Indonesia
- The Size of Reality
- Singapore, then Batam (Indonesia)