World-class. I was with a Swede who swore everything was Swedish-made, and felt right at home. Better than London, and something close to the French with a Japanese ‘stand with casual dignity on the platform, then as soon as the doors open, rush like crazy‘ dynamic. And you are female, you get your own uncrowded while the men pack in like sardines at peak hour.
- Carbon Offsets
- Final 2008-2009 Carbon Footprint
- Hunting for happy dolphins and ‘clean’ coal – Hallbarhet Day 2
- First big steps – Hallbarhet Day 1
- What am I not sharing?
- Australia – Darwin to Sydney (the long way)
- Books 4: Outliers, Aussies and Blind Faith
- Books 3: Auto/Biographies
- Books 2: Food, Biocultural conservation, Globalisation and Hope
- Books 1: Trains, travels, and training warriors
- Proudly Australian?
- Sumatra, Java and Bali – Indonesia
- The Size of Reality
- Singapore, then Batam (Indonesia)