The train for this 3 hour trip was uncrowded and very open in the seating arrangements. I had four seats to myself, but even if I didn’t I think I would have felt there was plenty of space. The arrangement was something between an inner-city commuter train, and a more open version of the Eurostar. Not much else to say…
- Carbon Offsets
- Final 2008-2009 Carbon Footprint
- Hunting for happy dolphins and ‘clean’ coal – Hallbarhet Day 2
- First big steps – Hallbarhet Day 1
- What am I not sharing?
- Australia – Darwin to Sydney (the long way)
- Books 4: Outliers, Aussies and Blind Faith
- Books 3: Auto/Biographies
- Books 2: Food, Biocultural conservation, Globalisation and Hope
- Books 1: Trains, travels, and training warriors
- Proudly Australian?
- Sumatra, Java and Bali – Indonesia
- The Size of Reality
- Singapore, then Batam (Indonesia)